Saturday 13 November 2010

Halloween 2010

For the first time ever I had the chance to celebrate Halloween. On the 30th Lindie and I went to Samsan to shop for some Halloween costumes while Jean was at a Halloween party with some other friends. We went to Lotte Mart first and there I found a winter coat for an insane 15,000 Won - super cheap. I decided to wear it as part of my costume. We went to a few a costumes shops and after being chased around by some Jehova's witnesses we came back home.

Jean was suppose to meet Lindie at her place to get ready and I devised an evil scheme to give Jean a little scare. I told Lindie to let me know when they were ready. Already dressed in my costumes with my killing tool in my hand a sneaked into Lindie's apartment unnoticed. Luckily Jean was sitting with her back to the front door so she didn't see me come in. Just when I was behind Jean se saw  my reflection in the window behind Lindie. She didn't scream or anything, she just bowed her head and slowly died.


Jigsaw

I decided to make Lindie my seceond victim.

We went to Purple Haze first where we had some Blood Brains.
The Halloween party was at Royal Anchor in old downtown and after the Blood Brains and playing some darts at Purple Haze we were off to get the party started. They had the usual bands playing at Anchor, which as usual sucked again. They were making more noise than music.

Lindie met Jack the Ripper there. Shame, the guy is getting
really old. Time to retire if you ask me.




Tarryn - victim 3.

After the party we made a pit stop at McDonald's to fill the empty stomachs
before we went home.
At McD's I decided to go to the bathroom which was on the second floor and sealed off at night. Up there in the dark I saw a guy all by his ownsome lonesome sit-sleeping at a table. I think he was dead. Maybe Jack the Ripper decided to take my advice and made this guy his last victim...

No comments:

Post a Comment