Monday 18 April 2011

Long Time No Blog

In the middle of December I encountered a little problem with the blog. I was busy blogging about Tongdosa Temple one day when suddenly a little message popped up on the screen telling me that I have reached the limit of the storage space for the photos - quite the surprise, because I didn't even know I had a limit. You should now that it was winter at that time and a super cold one I might add. So I figured that I'll let the blog hibernate through the winter until I could find a solution for the problem.

I am glad to say that the winter is finally over. My dear friend Jean helped me to buy some more storage space and it is time to catch up with all that has happened since I pulled the plug for the winter break.

One cold winter's night a miracle happened - my creative juices started flowing for some reason and I decided to make a polaroid template for my photos. After an hour or so the template was finished and I decided to test it with some of my favorite photos of my journey so far.







































We didn't travel much in the winter, but we did have some moments that deserve to be blogged about. I am busy with them at the moment and they will be posted soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment