Thursday 16 September 2010

Singapore International Airport

On my way to Korea I had about an hour and a half to explore one of the terminals of Singapore International Airport. Now this is one huge airport. One terminal is bigger than the entire Cape Town International terminal building. It is like a city on it's own! The first five photos I snapped from the skytrain between two terminals.



\


Look at the size of the man in front of the statue compared to the rest of the terminal.

This was taken in a butterfly garden inside the terminal building.

The roof of the garden.

The butterflies are all around you in the garden. Some of them even come
and sit on you if you are lucky.


Next to the butterfly garden is a fish pond with some Khoi fish.
It was so hot and humid in Singapore that the thought of
joining the fish for swim crossed my mind once or twice.
 From Singapore it was still a 6.5 hour flight to Seoul in Korea. From there I had to take a train from Incheon International Airport to Gimpo Airport where I boarded a plain to Ulsan.

No comments:

Post a Comment